● Talented system administrator offering four years of experience in a Linux/Windows environment and expertise in several flavors of Linux including Red Hat, CentOS, Ubuntu and Windows Servers.
● Strong grasp of computer security, assorted operating systems, numerous applications and mixed platforms
● Experienced with SQL administration and Backup technologies.
Acting as a technical lead to identify and implement solutions to problems affecting IT services. Providing 1st and 2nd line and some 3rd line support over the telephone, remotely and face to face clients and internal staff members.
● Installing and maintain all systems in clients digital environment.
● Building, configuration and troubleshooting of server and desktop hardware.
● Producing documentation on operational, system & guidelines
● Providing advice on selection and purchase of IT equipment.
● Maintaining maximum availability of supported services for user.
● Designing, Implementing and managing Active Directory.
● Ensuring the support calls are logged effectively and efficiently.
● Responsible for disaster recovery, closing security loopholes and access levels.
● Ensure adequate antivirus protection and solutions are maintained and updated.
● Identifying and recommending improvements for E-mail applications and servers.
● Backing up and restoring SQL databases and basic SQL queries etc.